About ALFAALFA is a French brand made in Lyon. Alice the designer decided to promote a circular economy and sustainable fashion. To avoid the overconsumption of materials all the clothes are using up-cycled fabrics (re-using dead stock fabrics instead of throwing them away) and made-to-order in France. At Klow, to select each of our brand, we make an audit and we only select the products that are environmentally friendly and ethically made.
- Delay & Delivery: 15 days - Shipped by ALFA.
- Model Lisa wears a S
- Model measures: height 176cm
- Fit: Take your usual size, if you are between two sizes ALFA advice you to take a size up to feel comfy.
- Color: White
- Material: 100% Lyocell
- Made in: France by Jennifer, a professional streamstress.
- Care: Wash on the low spin at 30° max with mild detergent and with similar colors. Do not use a tumble-dryer. Iron inside out on medium heat.
Maison ALFA offers a responsible and intelligent wardrobe that favors durable materials such as Tencel or viscose, which are much less polluting. It also promotes the circular economy and the recovery of neglected textiles by industrialists by practicing upcycling (re-using fabrics instead of throwing them away), to avoid overconsumption of materials. That's not all, the young brand produces all of its collections in France.
This item will be shipped by Maison ALFA